MCD Trade License Registration
General Trade/ Storage License Issued by Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD) Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD) issues general Trade/Storage License to the traders/ establishments for permitted trade activities under Section 2 (59) of the DMC Act, 1957. It is mandatory for all traders/ establishments to obtain trade/ storage license under Section 417 of the DMC Act, 1957 in the jurisdiction of MCD. Call us now to get the best services.
We also do General Trade / Storage License Registration by Noida Authority / Greater Noida Authority / MC Ghaziabad / MC Gurugram.
Necessity of Municipal License
As per Section 417 of the DMC Act-1957 (amended time to time) provides that any person, who so ever desires to establish business of a General Trade and Storage, is required to obtain license from MCD.
Amendment in the license
No amendment in case of increase/ decrease in the area for trade/ storage will be permissible. In case of increase in area of the trade premises, a fresh application will be entertained on submission of requisite difference of fees as per prescribed rates of License Fee.
TYPE OF MCD LICENSE :
- TRADE/STORAGE LICENCE
- HEALTH TRADE LICENCE
- VETERINARY LICENCE
- FACTORY/HAWKING LICENCE
Trade/Storage License useful for:
- Marble stone items Shop
- TV, Radio shop
- Shoe sale shop
- Candles Shop
- Brushes Shop
- Wooden furniture works Shop
- Mobile phone, charger, telephone Shop
- Spectacles Shop
- Umbrellas Shop
- Timber Shop
- Toilet goods Shop
- Bricks and Tiles Shop
- Stationery/Books/Gifts/Book binding
- Cyber cafe/ Call phone booths;
- LPG booking office/Showroom without LPG cylinders
- Tailoring shop
- Electrical/Electronic repair shop
- Photo studio
- Cable TV/DTH Operation
- Hoisery/Readymade Garments/Cloth shop
- Cycle Repair Shop
Health Trade License useful for:
- Barber Shop/Hair Saloon
- Beauty Parlor
- Health Club
- Milk and Milk Products
- Pan shop
- Cold Storage
- Bakery and Confectionary products
- Kirana Goods and dry fruits
- Ice depot
- Ice cream Parlour
- Guest House
- Three star and Five-star hotel
- Hotel with restaurant
- Fruit Juice
- Coffee house
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR MCD TRADE LICENSE
- Pan Card of the establishment in case of company, LLP or Firm Registration in Delhi .
- Cancelled Cheque and bank statement of the establishment
- Certificate of Incorporation, MOA, and AOA of the company or LLP/ Partnership Agreement as the case may be
- Premises Proof of the establishment in the form of Sale Deed, Electricity Bill/water bill and NOC from an owner.
- Colour Photograph, Pan card and ID Proof and Address Proof of all Directors/ Partners
- Front-Face Photograph of the establishment with Display of goods traded from the premises
- Site/Key Plan Showing the area under the occupation of the applicant earmarking the neighbourhood of the site.